Sunday, April 6, 2008

Peter - Carepage - April 6th, 2008

I got a few e-mails asking me if I got Peter's PT book autographed. I had meant to include it in my update, but obviously forgot in the rush of things. So here we go - I mentioned to her that we had the book, and took it out to reference it to what she was discussing around Peter. I took the opportunity about half way through our session to point out that I would like her to autograph the book. She laughed and sort of went yeah-yeah. Well towards the end of the session I reminded her that we wanted to book autographed - she sort of laughed again and said ok to which I smiling responded I was serious. When she realized I was not joking, with a big smile asked if she should autograph it to Peter or to me - I said Peter. Then I said "You probably get this all the time, huh?" to which she answered "No, not really....actually, I think you're the first!". Leave it to me! Either way - I'm thrilled and Peter has a nice note of support and encouragement in his book! Love, catherine