Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Jack - The Little Quarterback #2


I had to share some photos of Jack at his football camp. This Saturday was the last session - and as predicted, Jack was quite disappointed. However, he still talks about what happened, how much fun he had and what life will be like as a Denver Bronco! We really do need to find him a Fall camp. Jack is now all excited for Kindergarten - and really hoping he will be in the class with the loft. Fingers crossed! We did go school supply shopping - fortunately my thrifty daughter Alexandra found many supplies around the house we can re-use....including Michael's old "Ninja Turtle" backpack. Did you know "Ninja Turtles" are back in?? Well, Jack is excited about his ultra cool back pack! I do have to chuckle because as a late teen I thought the Turtles were soooo cool! I even have pictures of John and I watching the Ninja Turtle show at Disney's MGM Studios in Florida as a young childless couple....hmmmm.....not sure how Jack would handle that on the cool factor scale!


Go Broncos!


catherine

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Jack looks like a true quarterback! Are you sure he wants to play for the Broncos and not the Chiefs!?!